Thursday, September 2, 2010

Una Introducción

I like to try new things. I like new experiences. I like to learn and challenge myself. Recently I left my "regular job" to look for new experiences, to learn and to challenge myself. In this I hope to look for the sorts of challenges that I'm not normally exposed to and try my hand at a few things that I always thought I was not very good at. One of these things being language, and maybe a little writing too. This is simply a space for me to practice mi español in written form and to record thoughts, experiences and my opinions. As I recently started (another) hiatus from employment I have now found myself with some free time to put to a more productive use. And, why not?

Me gusta tratar nueva cosas. Me gusta nueva experiencias. Me gusta aprender y desafiarme. Recientemente, he salido mi "trabajo regular" para buscar más desafíos que no estoy expuesto normalmente y para tratar nueva cosas que siempre he creído no puedo hacer muy bien. Uno de estas cosas es escrito, la otra es las idiomas. Este es un espacio para mi practicar mi español en la forma escrita y grabar mis pensamientos y mis opiniones. Porque recientemente he empezado (un otro) hiato de empleo yo he me encontrado un poquito más tiempo poner a un más uso productivo. Y, ¿porque no?

2 comments:

  1. Blogging, very good at least I'll be able to see what you've been up to! I love the background too. Can't wait to read about all your crazy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one last Schwartz's sandwich for the road :)

    ReplyDelete